Vacancy No - 1
Product Developer - Mechatronics
Essential Functions :
We have an immediate opening for the job vacancy 'Product developer - Mechatronics'. The
purpose of the job is to develop innovative Mechatronics products for manufacturing or process industry.
The journey of such product developments will be video documented and be released as educational
courses. The product will be patented and the engineer who works behind the product will be granted the
title of the inventor of the product. A strong background in design theories, manufacturing, coding and
Arduino/Raspberry Pi is expected from the candidate. The details of the job responsibilities are given
Detailed Job Description :
Job Summary :
- The candidate should be able to come with a novel solution for the existing manufacturing or process
- Effectively integrate mechatronics fundamentals with the novel idea to develop a full-fledged
- Help the video production team to convert the product development journey into a course.
- Should be able to handle SolidWorks, SolidWorks FEA, Arduino/Raspberry Pi and other Mechatronics
How to Apply :
- Qualification : Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech)
- Designation : Product developer - Mechatronics
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Number of vacancies : 1
- Salary(take home) : ₹ 25000 - 35000/Month
- Key skills : Good background in physics, Hands-on experience in the field of SolidWorks, SolidWorks FEA, Arduino/Raspberry Pi, hydraulics and
structural engineering & Good communication skill in English.
- Software used : Arduino IDE, Raspberry Pi, Python Coding, SolidWorks, SolidWorks FEA, Open Modelica.
- Functional areas : Engineering Design, R&D
- Job nature : Permanent
- Bond : No
- Perks and Benefits : Salary revision in every 6 months
To apply for the job, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 020 4128 3977 / 7498812348